Important information before beginning the Application Process:
Thank you for your interest in the Business Tech Solutions Program. We are pleased to inform you the application will go live on Wednesday, July 13th, 2022. Applications will be received no later than August 26th, 2022.
Before applying, please read through the following information. These notes have been prepared to ensure that you understand the process and have the relevant documents ready and available to upload before beginning the application process. By being fully-prepared, this will ensure that the application process runs in the most efficient and time-effective manner.
Note there are four subsequent steps in the application process.
Important Notes to Consider
- If the same person is applying for several entities (several applications) use different (unique) email addresses.
- Step One is based on Pre-Qualification Approval. Upon completing the pre-qualification questionnaire, an analyst will review your submission. Please answer the questions honestly and carefully so that you do not disqualify from the grant program.
- If approved, you will receive an email with a link to the following steps.
- Please note, it is likely this email may be sent to your ‘Spam Inbox’. We strongly encourage you to check your spam, and if the email is there, verify the sender so that further emails are sent to the main inbox.
- Steps Two through Four can be completely progressively.
- Step Two requires the completion of a Digitalization Survey. There will be numerous options for you to choose based on relevancy to your company. While this may appear overwhelming, this is an important step for us to be able to gauge your current level of digitalization.
- We encourage you to use this Digitalization Survey as a benchmarking tool for your company to assess your digitalization levels.
- Step Three: the main application will require you to upload information and several documents about your organization and the subsequent digitization project. There are several important tidbits of information and documents required in this step. We ask that you review the following and have the documents ready for the application process before beginning:
- Business Number
- CRA, HST # (if applicable)
- Digitalization Project Plan (if already established in a document)
- Void Cheque
- Confirmation from Financial Institution
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation
- Copy of Supplier/Vendor Quotes for Project Activities
- Step Four requires the completion of EFT Authorization Forms to reimburse/send the funding.
- Projects must be completed by December 16th, 2022. No extensions will be approved.