Website Triware Technologies Inc.
Are you passionate about technology and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized Service Coordinator to join our team! As an essential member of our service department, you will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating the delivery of exceptional services to our clients and organization.
- A recognized leader in the IT sector in Newfoundland and Labrador for over 30 years.
- Constantly growing and learning with the dynamic technology industry.
- Supporting a wide range of established clients.
- Working with a vendor list that includes best-of-breed technology solutions.
- Dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
- Committed to providing a healthy and supportive work environment.
- Socially conscious and committed to giving back to our community.
What You Will do:
- Oversee the entire lifecycle of support requests via telephone or email, ensuring pertinent information is recorded and service tickets created, assigned, prioritized appropriately, and closed in a timely manner, and monitor the metrics and data quality associated with tickets.
- Coordinate the workload and schedule of the entire Service team based on all inputs (ticket volume, project requirements, training and development, vacation), and facilitate regular team meetings.
- Maintain positive client relationships and deliver proactive client communications in support of the best customer experience, and coach the team accordingly.
- Liaise with the Management team on resourcing and skill requirements.
- Review ticket aging and open call reports by status with Technicians weekly and ensure they are actioned appropriately.
- Coordinate escalations between various levels of Technicians and confirm that information about requirements is documented.
- Manage Parts ordering and warranty validations.
- Monitor usage and upkeep of the Configuration room used by the Service team.
- Provide support as required to the Administration team.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in coordinating the schedules and workload of a team.
- Educational background in Business or Information Technology.
- Core understanding of IT infrastructure, or experience working directly in an IT environment would be considered an asset.
- Project Management skills would be considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Plan
- RRSP Contributions
- Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Flexible Working Environment
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com