StrobelTEK designs and builds patented, fully autonomous UAS.
Become a part of the Future of UAS at StrobelTEK as a Production Technician! StrobelTEK is looking for a highly motivated, passionate worker that can join our team. In this position you will be building next generation drones and accessories.
Position Title: Production technician
Location: St. John’s, NL, Canada
Application Deadline: Open until filled
– Experience with Spray Painting
– Experience with sanding and wet sanding (autobody, model cars, etc.)
– Detail Oriented; this position requires extremely high standards
– Experience working with epoxy adhesives, glues, fiberglass and mixing chemicals by weight.
– Comfortable with working independently
– Safety conscious and willing to wear PPE for long periods of time (safety glasses, safety boots, respirator, gloves)
– The ability to schedule your activities around curing times for glue and paint, not wasting time
– Experience with wiring electronic components
– Experience with or desire to learn about CNC routers/mill and 3D printing
What we offer:
– Highly motivated and diverse team
– Interesting and very diverse work tasks
– Competitive Salary
– An environment to learn, grow, and further develop yourself
– Hands on work
– Cool work at the cutting edge of robotics
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com