WHO YOU ARE:
Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc Computer Science or; B. Eng Software Engineering
Preferred Experience: Assets
· Fluency in C/C++, C#, Java, and Python
· Experience in relational database development (SQL)
· Experience in mathematics and physics
· Experience in code optimization as well as experience in 3D simulation software and programming shaders.
· Experience managing commercial software development projects
Plus you’re willing and able to travel.
The Software Developer will be primarily responsible for software design, development, programming and enhancing simulation software architecture and utilizing 3D rendering engines to create virtual environments. They will also be required to work closely with a team of electrical and software engineers to develop immersive simulation technologies. Other duties include regular planning, reporting, hardware testing and documentation.
Think you might be a good fit? Send your resume to email@example.com, and tell us what excites you about this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.virtualmarine.ca.