Website CoLab Software
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will bridge the gap between backend development and component design to bring complex features to life. You will also provide mentorship and guidance to Junior Developers.
- Understand complex customer problems and requirements and work in a team to build a solution that adds value for the customer and the product as a whole
- Collaborate with other team members to design and plan complex scopes of work from product requirements and UI/UX designs
- Develop, test, and ship critical user-facing features on a regular basis
- Participate in code reviews and help your team deliver high-quality software
- Champion all aspects of the user’s experience, with a focus on clarity and speed
- Contribute to company and product vision, ideation and planning
- Mentor, support, and be an information source to junior developers
- 5+ years of professional, hands-on frontend/backend development experience
- Hands-on React JS / React Native, GraphQL and Python experience
- Experience with Git workflow (pull requests, code reviews)
- Passion for working in teams with emphasis on respect and continuous improvement
- Experience with front-end tools such as Webpack, NPM and ESLint would be considered an asset
- Competence in UI/UX and design and attention to detail would be considered an asset
- Experience working on SaaS, large-scale distributed systems would be considered an asset
- Consistent track record of building and maintaining highly scalable products would be considered an asset
Success measured by
- On time delivery of new product features
- Promoting clean and maintainable code
- Clear communication and leading team discussions
- Self directed and takes ownership of tasks
- Mentoring and advising others on the team
The extra details
- This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation package that includes stock options.
- This role offers an extended health and benefits package that includes unlimited paid vacation and RRSP matching.
- Our main office location is in St. John’s, NL where we offer hybrid and remote opportunities. This position has the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit colabsoftware.applytojobs.ca.