Are you ready to revolutionize the hair colour industry with Vish? As a Senior Frontend Developer, you’ll be part of our dynamic and distributed team, creating innovative solutions that eliminate waste, manage inventory, and increase service revenue for salons. Our work has helped hair salons reduce environmental waste and thrive in different aspects of their businesses. At Vish, we’re passionate about functional programming and building things that make a difference for people and the environment.
What does a typical week look like at Vish?
- Take steps to understand ill-posed and vague requirements and concretize them
- Designing interfaces, and components and writing code. Some of the relevant libraries that we are working with include: Angular 2+, ngrx, rxjs, fp-ts, and nativescript
- Review merge requests and provide feedback either in the form of comments during a review call, or as code patches, or as written comments
- Approve merge requests
- Conduct and participate in paired sessions for programming and review
- Estimate work complexity and provide completion estimates. Proactively communicate with stakeholders and manage expectations in case of any unforeseen circumstances
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend developer who is comfortable working in Angularjs. As a front-end developer at Vish, you’ll be working on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications while using cutting-edge open-source frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience writing code for “production” in Angularjs
- Experience in multiple programming paradigms, Knowledge and experience of functional programming is a must
- Experience with (one or more of) Nativescript, Typescript, Angular, NgRX is required
- Experience with Git and Linux CLI
- Empathy, humility and personal accountability (and one who holds others accountable)
- An individual who leads by example
- Experience with Functional Reactive Programming is an asset
If this sounds like you, please join us in creating solutions that help salons succeed and make a positive impact on the environment. Experience with Test-Driven Development and Property-Based Testing is an asset. Come make your mark at Vish!
To apply for this job please visit getvish.com.