ATTENTION: Aspiring Professionals!
Interested in a career that focuses on improving the employee experience? Are you adept at coordinating and scheduling staff to ensure optimal staffing levels for the delivery of quality client care? Do you thrive in complex situations, think outside the box, and enjoy working as part of a supportive team? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are hiring a Staffing Specialist to join our team in St. John’s – permanent full-time, part-time, evenings and weekends available. The role is one of many, responsible for developing the master schedule, maintaining daily schedules, processing requests, and performing time verification functions for payroll purposes. This skilled role requires someone who can navigate complex situations and has a proven ability to think on their feet.
Seafair Capital (Seafair) is a strategic leadership and community investment company that has grown out of a need to look after vulnerable people in our communities. Founded and operating in Newfoundland & Labrador, we employ over 1000 individuals in urban, rural, and remote settings in the delivery of community, home, and residential care; safety supply and services; consumer health services; and in community development and capacity building efforts. Our purpose is to unlock potential in our companies, communities, and our people. As a growth-focused organization, we always look for better ways to do business. In 2022 Seafair was named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies a designation that recognizes excellence in private Canadian-owned companies.
– Proven experience in scheduling and coordination of staff in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
– Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
– Proficiency in navigating complex situations and finding solutions that meet the needs of all parties involved.
– A positive attitude and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
– Familiarity with scheduling software and tools is preferred, but not required.
Why Join Our Team:
– Opportunity to make a significant impact on the delivery of client care by ensuring optimal staffing levels.
– Supportive team environment where your ideas and suggestions are valued and encouraged.
– Chance to have fun while doing it!
We are offering full time work, and part time weekends and evenings, with a competitive salary and benefits package available. If you are a detail-oriented, problem-solving, and proactive individual looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the delivery of exceptional client care, then we want to hear from you! Apply today and let’s make a positive impact together.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.