The Digital Marketing Manager contributes the development and management of digital marketing strategies and campaigns. This position works closely with the Digital Marketing Director on existing marketing programs and collaborates on digital marketing, social media, content development, user experience, web development, and analytics.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Assists with ongoing projects such as implementing new digital campaigns across various brands, as well as monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on campaign performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to build, deploy, and deliver email communications including eblasts, targeted messages, and newsletters
- Create, curate, and publish engaging digital content for social media accounts/newsletters/blogs, including maintaining content calendar, and identifying new opportunities for content and growth
- Implement, and optimize ongoing digital advertising campaigns on Google, Meta, and TikTok platforms, ensuring alignment with brand goals and maximizing ROI
- Assist with the development of sales enablement tools and materials including PowerPoint presentations, brochures, landing pages, and website
- Lead the development of campaign landing pages and optimize user experience
- Track campaign status and budgets, campaign schedules, manage campaign progress and produce regular campaign metrics
- Work with marketing team to support campaigns, social media, events, etc., from web to print media, by delivering on associated digital marketing tasks. Assist with the strategic and technical implementation and management of digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, social media ads (FB/IG, Twitter, etc.), and programmatic DSPs.
- Brainstorm new, exciting, and out of the box content ideas that contribute to overall brand strategy and storytelling
- Help drive lead generation through social and digital strategies
- Oversee influencer partnerships and affiliate marketing programs
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and social media campaigns accordingly
- Perform general marketing, administrative and coordination duties as assigned
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover all possible activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor of Business Degree specializing in marketing
- Minimum of 4+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proficient with digital marketing channels and tools including SalesForce, SEMrush, WordPress, A/B testing, Yoast, Google Ad Manager, AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, and Constant Contact
- Familiar with content management systems and CRM platforms (Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint with the ability to analyze data and prepare reports.
- Experience using web metric programs (Google Analytics, etc.) and experience working across multiple data sources.
- Capability to analyze and derive insights from customer behavior and sales data
General ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems related to digital advertising across platforms, analysis tools, and websites.
- Organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail in a highly tactical, execution-focused environment.
- Proficiency with Google Merchant Centre
- Experience with landing page creation (WordPress)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com