Website PAL Aerospace
When it comes to growing your career, step out of the ordinary, and move forward with PAL Finance.
PAL Finance plays an integral role in driving the success of PAL; in fact, our business partners would say we are critical to it. With a team that is comprised of both experienced professionals who are experts in their field, as well as top notch emerging team members who are evolving their skill set in a supportive environment, PAL Finance is relied upon to provide the financial insight needed for business decisions; decisions that enable continued growth and change throughout the organization.
Built on a foundation of innovation, PAL is constantly evolving, resulting in opportunities here at home and abroad. Our domestic operations span across Canada, as well as a globally in regions such as the Caribbean and Middle East.
And by the way, we are one of the best kept secrets in Newfoundland and Labrador. We’re far more than the commercial airline you used to know. Our diversified Aviation and Aerospace divisions cover much more – from executing international surveillance missions for governments across the planet, to modification work on special mission aircraft, to creating innovative software solutions for the Aerospace industry and growing new passenger routes to continually expand our passenger network, the opportunities are endless. As a member of PAL Finance, you’ll be supporting the success of the organization and, quite frankly, be working on some cool programs.
We always love seeing our PAL family grow, and we’re looking for a Capital Asset Accountant to join our Finance team in St. John’s, NL – someone who doesn’t mind pushing boundaries and never settles for the status quo. Here at PAL, we’re all about innovation, and we look for that same foundation within our Finance team. We’re looking for someone who craves opportunity – opportunity for growth, opportunity for challenge and opportunity to drive business goals.
As the Capital Asset Accountant, you will showcase your fixed asset accounting knowledge and become a key stakeholder in the financial reporting process. With 12 different entities spanning across the globe, effective management of capital asset additions, depreciation and disposals is critical component of our accounting process, and we want you to “capitalize” on this opportunity to grow your career!
- Graduate from a University program with a Bachelors’ degree
- A minimum of 3+ years of progressive relevant experience, preferably in a large, multi-divisional organization
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA) Designation, or equivalent (or significant progression towards completion) would be considered an asset
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, driven to support other team member’s success
- A passion to work in a progressive teamed environment, creating new solutions through extensive application of professional skills
- A holistic view to personal initiative, self-motivation, and results-oriented work ethic
What PAL offers you:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with multiple airlines
- Industry discounts
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Hit the apply button to chart your course with PAL!
PAL is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.