NetBenefit is hiring a Solution Consultant to join their growing team!
The world needs to move fast to develop the new green economy, empower underserved populations, and create communities where everyone has an opportunity to thrive. Based in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, NetBenefit is a software company that helps organizations move development forward to enable a brighter future. We provide a platform that focuses on the social impact of development so that organizations can move forward efficiently, in a measured and equitable way.
We are a fast-moving tech company with strong corporate values of fairness, trust, and transparency. As a company, we do the right thing when nobody is watching, we embrace challenges, we grow, and we focus on results.
If you are a fast learner, a great team player, and highly motivated to have a positive impact, this job is for you! The role will include a mix of travel, remote, and in-office work. Our preferred candidate is in the St. John’s area, but will consider applications in other parts of Canada. Relocation to St. John’s will be considered.
If you’re looking for consistent structure and a moderate pace, this is not the job for you. However, if you’re willing work hard, learn, and contribute to a world-class team, this is a job that where you can make a meaningful difference in the world and launch your career to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- Developing an expert understanding of NetBenefit Software and our target market Energy,
- Mining, Oil & Gas, and other industrial development
- Supporting the Sales Team with the following:
- Demonstrating solution value to prospects
- Supporting the sales team with subject-matter-expertise
- Managing prospect software trial experiences
- Helping onboard and train customers on the NetBenefit software platform
- Understanding customer challenges and relaying them to the Product Team
- Supporting management and the marketing team in software configuration
What you will bring:
- A drive to learn and possess a growth mindset
- 18+ months of experience in one of the following areas:
- Technical Sales
- Software Consulting
- Product Management
- Energy, Mining or Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of organizational skills
- Experience demonstrating and/or configuring software is considered an asset
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification listed! We recognize that our team members skills and abilities don’t only come from work experience but lived experience outside of the workplace too! We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all current and future team members.
If you’re excited about this role but your past work and lived experience doesn’t tick all the boxes for every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply at!
The deadline for application is Sunday, April 30th. Please apply directly online at https://peoplestuff.bamboohr.com/careers/298
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive compensation and benefits package that reflects the value we have for our team. Our office is located in downtown St. John’s, NL however the position may be filled remotely. In addition to an annual salary which starts at $65,000, employees receive:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Statutory / Provincial Holidays
- Group Health Benefits Package
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Cell/Internet Credit of $100/Month
- Remote work environment, with the option of in-office work environment in St. John’s
- Working with an inclusive team in a positive, energetic work environment
Salary shall be commensurate with the combination of experience of candidates.
NetBenefit is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals, and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, age, gender identity, marital status, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment process or require this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact Chad Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (709) 697-2423.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com