Want to have some fun? Want to work with only A-team players? Want to work on something
that is just so amazingly cool that it could change the way we look at things?
If so, maybe there’s a place here for you. We’re looking for people who really care about what
they do and the people they work with. We’ve assembled a team of experts and enthusiasts and
we’re looking to expand.
As a Marketing Lead at Avalon Holographics, you will play a pivotal role in bringing our brand to
life and are seeking a passionate person to join our creative team. In this role, you will be
responsible for increasing the organization’s profile in the creation of content and opportunities
to foster engagement with our customers, prospective customers, and key stakeholders. The
individual will work in collaboration and closely with various internal staff members and external
stakeholders. You will be responsible for leading and executing comprehensive marketing
campaigns and revenue generation strategy. Your role will be instrumental in driving brand
awareness, potential customer engagement, and revenue growth.
A Day In The Life…
- Manage budgets efficiently and effectively, ensuring financial objectives are met
- Foster relationships with sponsors, exhibitors, Influencers, and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a team of business development professionals to
establish business objectives, concepts, deliverables, and timelines various campaigns
- Manage suppliers and partners for various campaign elements, such as collateral,
venues, equipment and setup
- Execute promotional plans to maximize company exposure and generate leads
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop event campaign strategies, including
advertising, email campaigns, social media promotion, content creation, and events
- Conduct post-campaign evaluations to measure success
- Collaborate with outside vendors who may assist with marketing campaigns.
- Planning, development, and presentation of sales and brand materials at all key trade
shows and other events ensuring our brand is well represented.
What Will Help You Be Successful…
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- 2-3 years experience in marketing communications, copywriting, and project
- Strong marketing and communications experience preferably in a similarly complex and
- Proficiency with tools like Canva, Jira, Google Analytics, Salesforce Account
Engagement, Hootsuite, and others is considered an asset.
- Self-motivated, proactive, resourceful, results-driven, and a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
We believe the best people make the best companies. As we continue to grow, our goal is to
continue to attract the best people.
Are you ready to explore an exciting career at Avalon Holographics? If so, please email us
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org