Say hello to the Mysa team!
The grass really is greener over here. Why? Most importantly, we’ve built a company that’s based on a people-first culture. We encourage (like, really encourage) work-life flexibility, and we’re all about employee recognition. We believe that we do exceptional work when we’re encouraged to play and we’re proud that our team members brag about their jobs to their friends. Of course there’s lots of perks too!
Have you been searching for your dream job with a company that ignites your passion, fuels your motivation, and nurtures your need to succeed?
We are looking for a Junior Inventory Controller to join our Operations team in St. John’s, NL. Knowing what inventory we have, where it is located and where it needs to be positioned to balance shipment costs with optimal shipping time to the customer, is crucial to Mysa’s success. This position also expands into the Operational Support requirements of a growing team where accuracy, attention to details and innovation are key!
What you will do:
- Inventory Control:
- Daily inventory tracking
- Inventory positioning, transfers & tracking
- Upkeep, maintenance and improvements to the inventory tracker system
- Amazon inventory management
- Month end inventory reconciliation and reporting
- Inventory audit support
- Supplier/subcontractors invoice attest
- Customer Order Fulfillment Support
- Operational support general activities
Who you are:
- Completion of post secondary education
- Experience in Inventory Management and Logistics
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology (specifically excel or google sheets)
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Detailed orientated with the ability to balance multiple coinciding tasks
- Self motivator who takes initiative to improve and optimize daily activities
- Working knowledge in retail or wholesale distribution centers would be considered an asset
- Experience or familiarity with the following would be considered an asset:
- Familiarity in NetSuite
- Familiarity with 3PL systems
- Experience with Amazon Seller’s Portal
Since entering the market in 2018, Mysa Smart Thermostats have been warmly welcomed into customers’ homes, earning thousands of 5-star reviews. We’ve been recognized for many awards, most recently being named Tech NL’s 2022 Tech Company of the Year, as well as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers of 2023!
Our mission is to fight climate change! As the premier Canadian-designed smart thermostats for heating and cooling, Mysa creates thoughtful, innovative technology to help our family of customers across North America stay comfortable and save money by using home energy more efficiently. To help us build a greener, more sustainable future, we’re creating an ecosystem of energy-saving smart thermostats and fostering a unique, people-first company culture that brings out the very best in our team.
What’s in it for you?
– A rewarding career path that helps you learn, grow, and showcase your talent
– An environment in which you are recognized and appreciated for what you do
– Unlimited paid vacation (Yep. Unlimited. Paid. Vacation (within reason, of course!)
– Flexible environment (work from a coffee shop, a blanket fort, or your home – wherever you’re most comfortable)
– Flexible hours (no set ‘office hours’— you work 40 hours per week and meet your role requirements)
– Training and Development Allowance Program
– Health and Wellness Allowance Program
– Competitive salary structure
– Annual salary increases
– Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
– Comprehensive Group Health, Dental and Vision Benefit Plan
– Employer-matched RRSPs
– Maternity & Parental Leave Top-Up Program
Feeling intrigued? Enticed? Here are some extra perks:
– Modern, open, fun office environment (we work hard, but we’re not scared of a good time)
– Dynamic downtown location with free parking
– Fun, quarterly team-building events
– New pair of high-quality noise reducing headphones
– Innovative workflow software and technology (we’re major Slackers — internal communications have never been more awesome)
Simply put, we know that people are the heart of our business and we appreciate your unique qualities and diverse experiences. If this opportunity sounds amazing and you feel that you’re a great fit for most of the listed criteria, you should apply — we value individual abilities over a profile on paper.
Mysa is an equal opportunity employer focused on promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We value diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all different. Your application to this posting is deemed to be consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of personal information to facilitate our recruitment process. We respect the confidentiality and privacy of all of our applicants.
Thanks for thinking about making Mysa your work home. We look forward to getting to know you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.