Jump Recruitment Specialists are seeking skilled candidates for the position of Intermediate Full-Stack Developer, on behalf of our client – Kerby-Reid.
Who are we?
Kerby-Reid is a tech disruptor with over a decade of experience in commercial insurance and surety software development. We offer virtual storefronts at affordable price points for insurance businesses of all types and sizes.
We provide efficiency by automating the purchase and issuance processes of insurance, thus liberating valuable human potential to be applied more effectively and meaningfully rather than wasting that potential on mindless machine work.
In relationships with our clients and within Kerby-Reid itself, we prioritize and value quality, expertise, innovation and teamwork and are always doing our best to nurture a culture of inclusion, decency and equality for everyone we work with.
- Completion of post-secondary degree or diploma in software development or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and individually
- Experience with MS Azure, REST APIs and automated testing is considered an asset
- Knowledge and experience in the Insurance Industry is considered an asset
Brendan Hagerty | General Manager | email@example.com
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit www.jumpcareers.ca.