Website Granville Biomedical
Innovating the future of women's health
Granville Biomedical specializes in the design of anatomical models to enhance clinical training and advance patient education within women’s health. To date, the company’s flagship pelvic health models have been distributed across 18 countries to advance women’s health education on a global scale.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Product Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will hail from an Engineering or Industrial Design background with experience working within a collaborative team environment. This role will be responsible for overseeing the entire product lifecycle process from strategy to evaluation. The candidate will also work cross-functionally to conduct marketplace research, create product roadmaps, and identify new business opportunities.
This is a full-time, contract position until March 31, 2024 with opportunity for extension.
- Develop product renderings and assess CAD files for accuracy
- Assist with the development of prototypes for testing
- Create, document, and analyze bench test studies
- Conduct research to analyze competitive product landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Research innovative methods to advance entire product line
- Manage and mentor junior Engineers to help them achieve team objectives
- Assist with the ideation, development, and execution of product campaigns
- Identify new domestic and international market opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Industrial Design)
- Masters Degree (MEng, MDes, MBA, MSc) an asset
- Advanced knowledge of 3D printing processes
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Fusion360 and MeshMixer
- Experience developing and monitoring data-driven analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of conducting AI research
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of social media marketing
- Medical product design experience an asset
- Experience working in a startup environment an asset
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills required
Email a cover letter (required), resume, and relevant work samples to email@example.com by 5pm AST on Friday, January 19, 2024. Please write “Product Manager Job Application” in the subject line. Only applications received as outlined will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org