About SubC Imaging
We’re a small but mighty team of about 30 people who are passionate about continuously creating the most technologically advanced and intelligent subsea imaging equipment and software for marine research, offshore oil and gas, aquaculture, fisheries, and other industries. SubC is a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are encouraged to be shared, where you’ll also have the opportunity to learn and develop your professional skills.
We are looking for SubC Imaging’s next Energy Industry liaison who will be responsible for creating and executing comprehensive strategies that manage our energy market partners, facilitating plan reviews with key stakeholders, and identifying growth opportunities with both existing and potential clients with the goal of increasing sales and/or rentals of our Remote Operations and Inspection Systems. As an Energy Industry Partnerships & Strategy Manager, you are knowledgeable in current energy market trends and will leverage that knowledge when collaborating with SubC Imaging’s sales team with achieving overall sales and customer service objectives. You have a sense of urgency and enthusiasm to drive revenue generation.
What you will do as Energy Industry Partnerships and Strategy Manager:
● Research and analyze the global energy market to identify new potential clients for SubC Imaging’s Remote Operations and Inspection Systems.
● Devise tactics to effectively communicate the benefits of SubC Imaging’s technology to potential clients.
● Educate potential energy industry clients about the value of SubC Imaging’s technology while offering product solutions to clients to create new leads and manage opportunities.
● Work with the CEO and Sales Director to create and execute a comprehensive strategy to manage existing energy industry partnerships.
● Apply the same or similar strategies to Aberdeen and Houston.
● Facilitate strategy review meetings with the CEO, CSO, Sales & Partnerships Director, and Operations Manager to review market opportunities in Remote Operations and Inspection Systems.
● Track and report KPIs while measuring our success in the energy industry.
● Identify and attend industry events and tradeshows to build brand awareness, relationships, and networks with energy clients.
● Help position SubC as a green energy, environmentally conscious company.
● Actively collaborate with industry partners and organizations in Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada to solidify SubC Imaging’s presence as a local partner.
● Travel to SubC Imaging’s partners worldwide, as necessary, primarily Aberdeen, and Houston.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Ability to work out of St. John’s, NL, Canada
● Ability to travel to SubC Imaging’s partners worldwide, as necessary, primarily Aberdeen and Houston
● Minimum of 5 years proven work experience in a business or relationship development role in the offshore energy industry
● Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing (preferred)
● Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
● Proven track record of success in building and maintaining relationships, partnerships and alliances with key client decision-makers
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a multi-client environment
THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION, WITH A POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION BASED ON MEASURABLE
SUCCESS IN THE ROLE
What we offer
● Flex time: Life is complex. Work around your own schedule with the freedom and flexibility to manage your work and define what work-life balance means to you.
● Wellness program: Spending account for fitness equipment/memberships, SubC Fit team challenges throughout the year with prizes, guest speakers, etc.
● Continuous Learning & Development: Continue honing your skills with professional development plans and online learning.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skillsrequired for the position.
Email email@example.com with your resume and examples.
Clarenville, Newfoundland, Canada
Tel: 1-709-702-0395 | www.subcimaging.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org