At CoLab, we help mechanical engineering teams bring life-changing products to market years sooner. Our product, CoLab, is the world’s first Design Engagement System (DES) – a category defining product that Engineering teams use to engage in meaningful, productive design conversations, catch preventable mistakes, and get to market faster. Our customers include the largest engineering organizations in the world such as Ford, Johnson Controls, Komatsu, and Polaris in the industrial equipment, consumer products, automotive, aerospace & defense, and shipbuilding industries.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you’ll execute CoLab’s strategy and development needs for for the ever growing Revenue organization at CoLab. You’ll connect the dots between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance, while helping the organization stay on top of current technological opportunities and surfacing key data to help make important business decisions. In your developer role, you’ll maintain and develop business applications such as Salesforce, Pendo, Quicksight, Zendesk, Hubspot, LinkedIn Navigator, Gong, Salesloft, and Chili Piper, and the integrations of those tools with Slack and Google Suite. You’ll also help evaluate and implement new tooling for the Revenue organization. From automating processes to easing data flows to facilitating better reporting, you’ll make recommendations about how to best meet the organization’s goals around systems, data and processes. You’ll research and architect the best, most thoughtful execution for system setup and will ensure the team is rallied around important infrastructure changes with clear communication and instruction.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with CoLab’s Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance teams to map and connect data and to understand and analyze requirements, objectives, and processes to provide strategic solutions
- Build solutions and interfaces on the Salesforce platform using Apex, and create customized solutions that drive key business decisions
- Develop data integrations using Salesforce’s web services API and third party integration tools
- Act as a champion for and support data transformation and migration
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce, Pendo, Quicksight, Zendesk, Hubspot, LinkedIn Navigator, Gong, Salesloft, and Chili Piper development best practices, and the integrations of those tools with Slack and Google Suite. Participate in continuous learning around these tools and any new tools that are implemented
- Complete QA, testing, and debugging. Use rigor in assessing impacts of changes prior to rolling out changes
- Prioritize requests for development work based on business needs
- Provide technical support and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Create user documentation and/or train appropriate team members on new workflows and processes
What you’ll need:
- Experience in development, with specific knowledge or interest in Revenue or Business Operations
- Understanding of the inner workings of a B2B SaaS Revenue organization
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with SQL and related database technologies
- Experience with Git workflow (pull requests, code reviews) and Pendo
- Passion for working together in teams with emphasis on respect and continuous improvement
- Appetite to learn and consistently take on new challenges independently
- Product Manager mindset – you have excellent communication and time management skills
- Willing to take on and learn new systems and technologies within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Bonus points if you have experience working with Apex or Salesforce!
The extra details:
- Compensation: This is a full-time, permanent position with an attractive compensation package that includes an executive stock options package.
- Benefits: This role offers an extended health and benefits package that includes unlimited paid vacation and RRSP matching.
- Remote/Hybrid Work: Our main office location is in St. John’s, NL where we offer hybrid and remote opportunities. This role has the flexibility to work from anywhere within Canada.
- Success in this Role: Success in this role will be defined by speed, quality, tool adoption and ease of use, and increased sales cycle velocity.
To apply for this job please visit colabsoftware.applytojobs.ca.