We’re Breathesuite, a Canadian connected-health company founded in 2018 that helps people with chronic respiratory conditions breathe easier and live healthier lives. BreatheSuite’s add-on sensor for metered-dose inhalers connects to a mobile app, allowing a person to track inhaler technique, usage and adherence. Coupled with BreatheSuite’s technology, virtual Health Coaches & Physical Therapists are available to coach and support every BreatheSuite user, laying the foundation to better health and happier lives.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Project Lead to be part of the driving force behind the success of BreatheSuite’s business operations and coaching program, acting as the bridge between strategic vision and deliberate execution. This person ensures alignment between projects and company OKRs, constructs detailed work plans, manages teams, achieves milestones, and communicates progress and results across key stakeholders. This person is a planner, leader and do-er all at the same time; capable of moving quickly and efficiently while also being adaptable and thorough in order to identify and implement the best solutions and project plans that align with the company’s vision to empower people with respiratory conditions to live healthier lives.
The 3 Most Important Things this Role entails:
- Leading the planning, execution and evaluation of BreatheSuite’s next pilot project.
- Establishing and monitoring progress (making adjustments as needed) on project schedules, key performance indicators and coordination of activities with other work departments.
- In partnership with the operations team, maintaining the company’s day-to-day operations including BreatheSuite’s finances, people & culture processes, business compliance obligations, and other administrative tasks.
On a Day-to-Day Basis, this Role is Responsible for:
- Working with BreatheSuite’s leadership team to determine and define project scopes and objectives;
- Developing and managing detailed work plans that includes project schedules, resources, scopes, budget estimations, risk mitigation, and implementation and evaluations processes and procedures;
- Monitoring progress and making adjustments as needed;
- Providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Measuring project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Supporting the daily operations of BreatheSuite;
- Facilitating cross-team communication where necessary to ensure team is working collaboratively towards goals;
- Executing on project planning and project update meetings to keep team aligned towards project goals;
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures;
and, Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Key Qualities Critical to this Role are:
- Someone who gets the best out of both people and projects. They know how to effectively communicate and foster a culture of open feedback and creative thinking.
- Willingness to “grab a hammer” and get things done when they need to get done.
- Eagerness to learn from past projects and the people we serve to continue to build and improve on what BreatheSuite has to offer.
- Loves a good challenge. They must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and being an encouraging and supportive team player.
- Must also be able to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Excellent computer proficiency (Google Suite, etc). Familiarity with Slack and Asana, a plus.
- Utilizes industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution. Familiarity with the PDSA cycle or similar framework, a plus.
- 7+ years experience in project management and/or operations
- PMP certification is a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit breathesuite.bamboohr.com.