Website Big Land Networks
Labrador's IT and telecom professionals
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Gaining knowledge of existing client’s industrial network infrastructure and standards
– Meeting with an industrial client customers to understand project technical requirements
– Working with an industrial client and an integrated network team to design standard, scalable network solutions
– Working with an industrial client and integrated team to provide both high level and detailed costs/plans to meet PFS and FS stage requirements.
– Execution of data networks/telecommunications projects
– Installation/configuration of network hardware and software
– Fibre optic and data cable installation (coordination of contracted resources)
– Keeping networking documentation and diagrams current.
– Maintaining confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or
accessed over the network.
– Working effectively as a member of an integrated Network Administration Team.
– Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science and/or telecommunications certification(s).
– Cisco CCNA, CCNP or similar certifications
– 3-5 years experience in a Network Administrator role or combination of formal
– Advanced level experience with IP networks, firewalls and Cisco switches and routers
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Checkpoint Network Security experience and/or certification(s)
– Experience with network management and monitoring tools (Solarwinds, etc.)
– Experience with MS Active Directory
– Experience in IP networking and telecommunications
– Project management experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com