We’re looking for a passionate problem solver to join our growing sales team as an Account Executive. You’ll work closely with the marketing, sales development and success teams and be responsible for taking new SQLs through all the steps of the buyer’s journey before handing off a new customer to Success. You’ll build strong customer relationships with engineering leaders across North America as you help them deliver better products to market, faster. Along the way you will meet with and support some of the coolest teams out there while working with a group of rockstars internally to hit our sales targets as a team.
- Conduct detailed discovery with multiple personas in a new SQL to uncover their pain points, goals and key requirements.
- Prepare and deliver customized demos of CoLab.
- Provide recommendations and advice to prospective customers not only on how CoLab can help, but how they can work better as an engineering team.
- Manage follow-up and conversations and document all activities in Salesforce.
- Work with the sales team to strategize on deals and ways to progress prospects.
- Prepare custom proposals, negotiate terms and close new deals.
- Manage the hand off process with the Customer Success Team to set up new clients for success.
- Support the SDR team from time-to-time in generating new prospects and uncovering new opportunities.
- Work in consultation with Customer Success on account expansions and renewals.
- Manage a funnel of accounts to hit quarterly and annual targets individually and as a team.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure we’re always building the product our customers need.
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS sales position or an engineering background with strong closing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a growing funnel.
- Ability to understand use cases and demonstrate highly technical product.
- Ability to navigate complex enterprise sales for a product that is new to market.
- Strong questioning skills and ability to uncover customer needs and pain points.
- Experience with consultative selling.
- Team player with an ownership mindset and no ego.
- Self motivated to achieve goals and results.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey your message.
The extra details:
- This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation package that includes commission and stock options.
- This role offers an extended health and benefits package that includes unlimited paid vacation and RRSP matching.
- Our main office location is in St. John’s, NL where we offer hybrid and remote opportunities. This position has the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in North America.
- Success in this role will be measured by closing new and expansion business opportunities, and hitting quarterly and annual team and individual targets.
To apply for this job please visit www.colabsoftware.com.