Request for Information (RFI)
NATI is embarking on a process to improve and update our communications plan and processes to support our goals and objectives. Although we presently deliver program information and media messaging to our membership and community partners via our NATI Newsletter, and social media outlets we feel there are further areas of opportunity and improvement to be realized.
We are seeking a consultant on a short term basis to assist us in our communication priorities in making decisions and refining our messaging to prioritize our relationships.
Scope: Analysis on NATI’s existing communications plan in order to create an action plan to support both our short-term and long-term communication goals. A large part of this initiative is to cross train our internal staff to deliver communications from NATI in a more proactive and coordinated manner.
The process would be three fold:
1. Consultation:Initial meeting with the NATI Board and key staff to set the priorities and direction. Follow up meeting to initiate the process for feedback and plan refinement.
2. Communication Plan Development with NATI Key Staff
- SWOT Analysis
- Communication Objectives
- Target Audience / Stakeholder assessment
- Communication Strategy
- Tactics/Specific Communication Applications
- Organizational communication processes
3. Supporting Communication Materials:
- Key message document
- Stakeholder map and calendar
Individuals interested in responding are invited to reply in writing to Ron Taylor, NATI CEO at Ron@nati.net including:
- Number of days required
- Description of your company and staff
- Your experience on similar projects
- Knowledge of the Technology Sector in NL
- Estimated cost
Please respond no later than Friday, April 28, 2017.