Verafin is a cutting-edge software company focused on delivering next-generation fraud and money laundering solutions to financial institutions across North America.
Our rapid growth and continuing success mean we have openings for experienced Training & Implementation Specialists to join the team!
As a Training & Implementation Specialist, you will oversee and facilitate the installation and training of the Verafin software application for financial institutions. You will be responsible for scheduling and conducting a combination of web-based and instructor-led training to ensure customers can use the Verafin application to meet their needs. Your ability to manage multiple training projects and update multiple people is key to ensuring all training projects are a success.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Schedule and conduct online software training
– Develop and customize customer training plans
– Ensure training timelines are met using effective time management skills
– Work cross functionally with other teams on project implementation
– Manage day-to-day operational aspects of several training projects
– Respond to customer questions in a timely fashion
– Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and build client relationships
– Keep up to date on financial regulatory requirements
– Create and maintain internal resources/documentation
Essential Skills & Qualifications
– 3-5 years’ experience at a financial institution working in BSA or Fraud required
– Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Business, Education or equivalent combination – of experience and education
– 3-5 years’ experience training business customers on software applications preferred
– Positive, outgoing, and willingness to learn
– Experience managing multiple projects would be beneficial
– Experience training via telepresence would be an asset
– Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
This job will close on April 20th, 2022
Industry and on-the-job training is provided for all roles at Verafin.
Verafin places a high value on building a diverse team, candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you.
Mobile devices are not supported for job applications currently. Please apply using a desktop device for the best user experience.
Please note: we frequently see our jobs posted on job aggregators, which are essentially search engines for jobs. Generally those sites ask you to use their sites to apply for the posted job and they do not send us the application. As a reminder, the the only way to apply for a job with Verafin is on our site www.verafin.com/careers. We look forward to reviewing your application.
To apply for this job please visit verafin.com.