Who We Are
Project-based organizations struggle to learn from past mistakes when this knowledge gets lost in outdated systems or spreadsheets. These same organizations struggle to maintain visibility into their company expertise across offices and projects. totaliQ not only solves this problem but makes it easy and fun at the same time.
totaliQ is an expertise management platform that engages users through gamification and allows companies to leverage this employee engagement into increased efficiency and profit. By tracking platform engagement, totaliQ is able to create an expertise inventory, which catalogues each company’s employees and their areas of expertise. With the help of machine learning, totaliQ provides organizations with useful insights to plan future projects, which improve performance, estimating and visibility.
- Be an active member of a development team.
- Design and implement product features through all development stages including Requirements Gathering, UX & Design, Development of Frontend and/or Backend code, and QA.
- Contribute to and support the development of high-quality code to provide an application that is intuitive, high-performing, scalable, and secure.
- Contribute to the documentation of the platform’s technical and functional requirements documentation.
- Provide continuous support and other duties as required to ensure the success of the product.
This Role Is Right For You If…
- You are a graduate of a post-secondary institution in the province of Newfoundland & Labrador
- You are passionate about learning and growing as a developer
- You are ready and willing to wear multiple hats
- You want to have an impact on product direction
- You embrace challenge
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the following is an asset: Typescript, Python, DynamoDB, Cognito, Serverless, and Lamda Full Stack Developer Internship
- Experience with design applications such as Figma and Adobe XD is an asset
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with architecting AWS cloud environments is an asset.
- Experience with artificial intelligence is an asset
Why You’ll Enjoy Working At totaliQ?
- Flexible work environment; Work the schedule you feel works best for you!
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for totaliQ clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive the development of the product
- Our work and culture is guided by the following values:
o People First: We are committed to fostering an encouraging, caring, safe, and positive working environment that is inclusive for all.
o Customer Obsessed: We do whatever it takes to wow our clients and deliver the best possible customer experience.
o Continuous Improvement: We are passionate about learning and seek to constantly improve and innovate. We learn from others and from our challenges & successes.
o Awesome Team: We cultivate an all-star team, that helps each other grown professionally and personally. We get a lot done and have tons of fun along the way.
o Open Communication: We operate with complete transparency. We answer any question and communicate all decisions with openness, honesty, and respect.
Candidates who identify as women, LGBTQ2S+ or are otherwise marginalized on the grounds of gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic background, and/or racial background are strongly encouraged to apply. Lived experience as a member of any marginalized community is considered an asset.