Website The Virtual Forge
We are an international company with offices in the US, Canada, UK, and Portugal. The Virtual Forge works with organizations to create digital and technology platforms that drive transformation, develop capabilities, and build business around the world. As a custom technology solutions provider, the Virtual Forge works with a wide range of technologies and processes to develop innovative software, data, and analytics solutions.
We are looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to join our North American Team.
You will work remotely, with occasional visits to our offices and/or customers when required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with VF customers and internal teams to identify project scope, objectives, and business cases. The BA will work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure that the technical solution and client business objectives are aligned, and to ensure the technical feasibility of the solution. The BA will work with VF and client SMEs to creatively direct solution discovery, create documentation, and identify business cases and ROI to ensure project success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business cases to establish the benefits and costs of work to be performed;
- Perform feasibility studies to identify project constraints, alternatives, and related assumptions;
- Establish project charters to outline general project milestones, goals, and work activities;
- Analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Identify and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level;
- Partner with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Facilitate and consult with stakeholders on data management and data quality best practices to ensure data is reliable and valid
- Work alongside the Head of PMO to appoint the project team and set up the project office to identify personnel with the talents and skills to deliver the project;
- Review the project and gain approval for the next phase to ensure project sponsor and/or customer approval to proceed
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a business analyst or project management role
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, a strong proficiency in Excel, SQL experience preferred.
- Strong aptitude with computers and technology.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in customer-facing roles with excellent presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong math aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a technology-based environment.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle and Data Management best practices.
- Ability to understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing projects and customers.
What do you need to do:
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Gross Salary expectation and availability
At The Virtual Forge, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore we don’t need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org