Website The Virtual Forge
We are an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, Canada and the US. The Virtual Forge works with organizations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transformational experiences that build a business around the world.
We are looking for a talented Java Developer to work with us on a dynamic project for one of our international clients.
In these roles, the developers will require flexibility to adapt to client’s needs, excellent communication and organizational skills. They will need to demonstrate evidence of problem-solving and working well under pressure. The ideal candidates will bring an enthusiastic approach, with an ability to estimate and manage their own tasks as the system is built.
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java development (JSE and JEE);
- Experience in the design and implementation of multi-layer Web architectures;
- Kotlin framework object oriented required;
- Experience in using frameworks/libraries to support the development level of frontend and backend such as Spring MVC, Spring Data, Play, Hibernate, Node.js, Angular.js or React.js;
- Experience at all levels of application service, messaging, cache, data layer, abstraction, ORM,
- Have experience working with remote international teams is a plus
- Experience at working in an agile team
- Experience working with SOA and microservice architecture
- Hunger to learn, keenness to collaborate
What do you need to do:
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Gross Salary expectation and availability
At The Virtual Forge, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore we don’t need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org