Leading the way now for over 31 years, our people help clients navigate through a world of technology. Understanding all aspects of their information technology needs and recommending the direction to reach their goals is our focus.
Right now, we’re looking for people who want to be leaders with us …
Technical Support Representative
The Technical Support Representative is a key member of our Service team, providing network support in a courteous and professional manner to a broad group of business clients who are seeking solutions, consulting, and problem solving.
In this role you will be responsible for client technical support in collaboration with our services and sales teams. You will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Provide ongoing technical support through troubleshooting and preventative maintenance for desktop IT products, software, and solutions
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of technology, procedures, products and services
- Work with our sales team members to provide reliable and sound technical solutions for our client base
- Provide courteous and friendly support in a professional manner
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to the proper resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Thrives in a team environment and engages well with others
- Ability to multi-task to complete projects on a timely basis with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to think critically and use an analytical approach to resolve problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to interact directly with business users at all levels of the organization
- Genuine desire to help people with their technology issues
- Strong understanding of common business software applications and networking technology
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a similar professional role
At Triware we value the dedication and efforts displayed by our employees every day, and make sure they are equipped to provide the best service possible to our clients. With this in mind we offer an attractive benefits packaging including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentives
- Vehicle allowance
- Health and dental plan
- Opportunities for professional learning
- Employer matched RRSP benefit plan
- Flexible working environment
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com, referencing position competition #: TSR-04-2022.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org