Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc Computer Science or B. Eng Software Engineering, specializing in Data Science.
· Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets; experience working with Microsoft Azure preferred.
· Proficient in Python programming language and related ML frameworks, libraries, and toolkits (e.g. Scikit learn, Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Pandas, Google Colab, and Jupyter notebooks)
· Solid understanding and experience in applications of deep learning techniques such as Convolutional neural networks, sequence models (RNN, Transformers, etc.) or multitask learning
· Confident extracting and manipulating data from SQL and NoSQL stores
· Able to communicate technical concepts clearly and advise on the application of machine intelligence
· Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
· Experience with simulation technology is an asset
Build highly scalable and performant adaptive learning system that will adjust training paths, feedback, and difficulty based on skill level
Build Machine learning models to diagnose user’s competence through measured training behaviours
Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs & to define technical requirements.
Rapidly build, iterate, and integrate end-to-end products with customers, all while architecting for scale as we grow our user base.
Contributing to our research and product capabilities by processing and analyzing data, building ML models, and creating web services/APIs to serve these ML capabilities to our customers.
Must be willing and able to travel
Think you might be a good fit? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us what excites you about this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.virtualmarine.ca.