Location: Open Location, United States
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Software Developer to support our growing business. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. Working on a diverse complement of projects and technologies you will be a key member of Vision33’s delivery team. You will collaborate with other team members contributing to the analysis, design, development, coding, testing and documentation of innovative web applications for clients worldwide. You will thrive in a multi-task environment where you can quickly transition between projects. Proactive and client-focused, you will participate in project meetings, collaborate on deliverables with other development experts and liaise with end users to design and develop the most appropriate solution for their custom requirements. You will provide innovative solutions and a world-class service to help clients fully realize the promise of technology. An award-winning team with a strong global presence, cutting-edge technologies, fun work environment, talented team and challenging projects; who could ask for more?
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree / college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution or previous professional software development experience.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio.
- Experience supporting servers in an AWS (or other cloud environment), unit testing and Salesforce would be considered a strong asset.
- Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS.
- Experience in Linux, IT Consulting and/or Client Consulting as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP / Accounting Software will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vision33.com.