At heart we are a service organization. Our value statement, and company mission, is to work with our clients to implement solutions to their business problems. Simply put, we work with technology to solve issues, create efficiencies and improve productivity for our clients.
Our foundation is strongly built on the experience of our employees and together we create a team that is second to none. Due to an increasing demand in our services, positions are immediately available for professional individuals able to complement our technical resources and become an active member of our team as a Senior Network Administrator.
You must have strong knowledge and experience in the latest technology trends, with excellent technical and analytical skills, and be able to effectively meet the challenges associated with ongoing network design, maintenance, and support. You should have well-developed verbal, written and listening skills and exceptional communication and customer service abilities. As a confident and mature professional, you must also effectively manage your time and work independently or as part of a team. As well this role requires you to:
- Provide an excellent customer experience to our clients
- Manage your time effectively and keep accurate records of time spent and work performed
- Install software and hardware systems and troubleshoot problems.
- Mentor, and support end users on the effective use of PC’s and provide support in a clear and concise manner
- Consult with clients around the planning and implementation of new technologies.
- Continuous enhancement of your own knowledge of current and new hardware and software technologies
- Be IT security aware in all your technical decisions
- Information Technology or technical institute degree / certificate in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, technical designations and work experience
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a client facing computer support role
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical design, guidance, and support for complex multi-location network installations.
- Current industry certifications and/or experience in the fields of network management, security, VOIP, virtualization and/or data management.
- Ongoing maintenance, implementation and troubleshooting experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Valid driver’s License
Triware Offers an Attractive Benefits Package Including:
- Competitive salary
- Vehicle allowance
- Performance incentives
- Health and dental plan
- RRSP benefit plan
- Flexible working environment
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com, referencing position competition #: SNA-03-2022.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit triware.ca.