CoLab Software is a team of passionate and driven engineers, developers, and innovators who are setting the new standard for engineering collaboration. We take pride in our ability to continuously learn from each others’ unique skill sets and perspectives, and apply that knowledge to solve customer problems. Our rapid growth and continuing success mean we have an opening for an experienced and collaborative Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our team.
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you play a crucial role in content creation at CoLab – from owning end-to-end production to helping create an innovative and engaging content strategy. In this role, you’ll be responsible for drafting, editing, and publishing engaging pieces designed to educate throughout various stages of the customer journey. If you enjoy working as a team to achieve results while educating and entertaining our ideal clients – this could be the role for you.
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager at CoLab you will:
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to define the content strategy, based on customer needs and business objectives
- Manage content production for CoLab Software – from initial draft to publication in multiple marketing mediums, working closely with our Copywriter and Digital Marketing Manager
- Write content marketing pieces, including survey reports, long form case studies, blog posts, and SEO content.
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to create meaningful content that will resonate with our ideal customers
- Manage and own external relationships with marketing vendors, including with our podcast production agency.
- Collaborate with our design team to bring engaging and exciting copy to life.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data and feedback to continuously improve content and process, driving better results
- You have demonstrated success in a content marketing or demand generation position. Bonus points if you’ve got experience in engineering, product management, or supply chain related roles.
- You have a proven ability to work closely with subject matter experts to create meaningful, authentic content; surface level, keyword stuffed junk makes you cringe
- You are comfortable creating copy from start to finish with little oversight, using multiple mediums. (Think: video, podcast, written).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: you’ve got the ability to grasp technical concepts and translate them into easy to understand copy.
- Systems thinker: you have a strong understanding of how content marketing fits into the big picture.
- A growth mindset: you see every failure as an opportunity to learn more, you recover from setbacks, and don’t give up easily.
- Strong leadership skills: you’ve got the experience to inspire, lead, and motivate others.
- Bonus points if you have experience working with Marketing Automation & CRM platforms (like Salesforce or HubSpot) and SEO tools (like SEMRush or DemandJump).
The extra details
- This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation package that includes stock options.
- This role offers an extended health and benefits package that includes unlimited paid vacation and RRSP matching.
- Our main office location is in St. John’s, NL where we offer hybrid and remote opportunities. This position has the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in North America. If you’re located on the West coast, you’re willing to work East coast hours.
To apply for this job please visit colabsoftware.applytojobs.ca.