Our growing organization is looking for a dedicated Receptionist & Office Administrator to handle client-facing duties, accounting reconciliations, and general office management tasks. As the front-line resource for our office the ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
As our Receptionist & Office Administrator we’ll trust you to provide quality service to our clients and guests, be flexible and adaptable to multiple requirements of position, and possess an ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Booking boardrooms for meetings as requested and coordinating requirements
- Ensure area is opened/closed appropriately, ensure security requirements set each night
- Bank deposits, process payments, and Visa reconciliation
- Ensure reception desk/area is equipped with appropriate office and marketing supplies
- Maintenance in appearance of reception area ensuring desk area is tidy and confidential related to client packages, mail, etc.
- Manage courier requirements for delivery and pickup, including signing for couriers, completing the waybills and other necessary documentation, maintenance of log books for tracking purposes
- Receiving and directing visitors to the appropriate individual
- Receiving and routing calls, providing directory assistance and directing inquires to proper department or individuals
- Assist with catering requirements for meetings as required
- Distributing incoming mail and courier packages
- Assisting with general accounting, service, and marketing administration tasks as required
Education and Professional Knowledge:
- Relevant degree, diploma, or certificate from a recognized institution or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Knowledge of office specific software such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with clients, staff and outside parties in a professional manner
- Able to work under pressure and excellent attention to detail with an ability to prioritize multiple requirements and deadlines
- Must be able to deal with confidential matters appropriately
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
- Must be able to adapt to on-going changes and growth in the role and duties
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Previous experience in a reception/customer service role is required
- Previous experience in accounting reconciliation would be considered an asset
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing position competition #: ROA-06-2022.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit triware.ca.