NetBenefit Is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage all eligible individuals to apply!
Note that this position relies on an employment program, and the candidate must be a graduating student or have graduated from MUN, CAN or Keyin College in the last 24 months.
NetBenefit Software provides solutions that allow organizations to track, manage, and improve the positive impact that their operations have on communities and the world. NetBenefit is a fast-moving tech company with strong corporate values of fairness, trust, and transparency. As a company, we do the right thing when nobody is watching, we embrace challenges, and we focus on results.
This position is intended for someone who is motivated, a fast learner, and looking to launch their career. The selected applicant will be supporting the sales and marketing functions and be reporting directly to the Client Partner. We are looking for a candidate in the St. John’s area.
Job Title: Marketing and Growth Associate
Tasks & Duties:
· Approach the job with an eagerness to learn and hustle to make an impact
· Research support for sales and marketing activities
· Coordination and logistics for industry events
· Manage website and social content
· Manage company newsletter and mailing list
· Prospect outreach via email, LinkedIn, and telephone
· Engage with industry to collect new information
· Log activities in the company systems
· Provide data and testing support for sales and product (guided)
Skills and Qualifications:
· Must be driven to learn and have a growth mindset.
· Must have experience with basic business tools such as email, spreadsheets, presentations, and web tools.
· Must be able to clearly communicate and understand business requirements.
· Must be able to independently complete tasks and stay organized.
· Software industry and/or customer-facing experience is a plus
Location: St. John’s, NL (mix of office and remote)
· $40,000 – $50,000 annual salary
· Performance-based annual bonus
· Performance-based promotion opportunities
· Flexible work schedule
· Unlimited access to online training database
· One-on-one coaching from Client Partner and other software professionals
Please send all resumes and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit netbenefitsoftware.com .