Are you looking to get the best possible start to your software development career? NetBenefit
might be the place for you!
We are a small software company that growing rapidly in St. John’s. We help organizations
measure and improve the positive impact that they have on the world. Our software is used by
some of the largest companies in the world and most of the major projects locally.
A software development job at NetBenefit provides several benefits that are tough to find
– You would work alongside a friendly, experienced, and talented development team.
– As a junior developer, you would be problem solving and creating solutions that are used
by customers to make a positive impact on the world.
– You would be given the opportunity to take on as much as you are comfortable with,
there is no limit to the challenges that you take on as you grow your skills.
– You would be working at one of the few established companies in St. John’s that uses a
modern technology stack. This builds skills that will not become obsolete in a few years.
– You will have an opportunity to branch out to other areas in the business if it interests
– You would be exposed and learn about the entire development process including AGILE
methodology, Quality Assurance, DevOps, Customer Support, Project Implementation,
– The culture at NetBenefit is inclusive and flexible. We value people based on them being
great teammates and their results, not the number of hours that they spend in a cubicle.
Job Title: Junior Developer
Tasks & Duties:
• Participate in the development of full-stack software applications
• Work to understand requirements and develop solutions
• Design and implement features independently with support from the team
• Test and document software components
• Support users in resolving technical issues
• Speak up when you see potential areas for company improvement
• Be motivated and come to work with a growth mindset
• Be dependable, organized, and have pride in your work
• Be able to speak up and ask questions when you aren’t clear on something
• Have extended experience in software development through formal or in-formal training
• Capabilities with the skills below will be considered a bonus:
- AGILE methodology
- REST APIs
- Microsoft Azure Tools
Remote – St. John’s based
Compensation: $52,500/year, plus benefits package, unlimited vacation, and annual bonus.
NetBenefit’s mission is to build and strengthen relationships between community, government,
and industry. This mission depends on working with communities or all types and embracing
equity, diversity and inclusion. This is part of our culture. We encourage candidates from all
backgrounds to apply.
Please send a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com