Saltbox Integration Consultant
Full Time – Permanent
Location: Open Location – Canada, US and UK
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
If you haven’t heard about our new cloud-based platform Saltbox already, it’s doing amazing and we’re pretty proud of it!
For those who don’t already have Saltbox posters on your wall, the Saltbox Platform is Vision33’s born in the cloud iPaas (Integration Platform as a Service) solution for enterprise integration, workflow and collaboration between business applications. Saltbox is designed and built as a non-developer focused cloud-centric tool specifically to facilitate scalable data exchange between critical business systems. Additionally, Saltbox provides for integration and workflow development in a manner that allows for intelligent human intervention in input, approvals and exception handling. Isn’t it exciting? We think it is and our clients agree!
If you want to be out front, leading the pack on a global stage, this is the right position for you! With Vision33, you would have the opportunity to work with our latest and greatest iPaas, our awesome team that we call family and amazing clients spanning a huge variety of industries across the globe!
Due to our continued growth and success, we have an immediate one of a kind opening for a Saltbox Integration Consultant within our services team to support the growth and development of our services. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. In this role you will be responsible for managing the implementation of our Saltbox Platform. While managing services with clients and acting as the primary technical contact, you will work directly with new and existing clients throughout the implementation process. Applying your skills and knowledge, you will gather and document requirements, review lessons learned, as well as assist in developing project plans and timelines for successful deployment of solutions. You will have the opportunity to contribute to successfully win new business. In addition, you will be able to work with our Saltbox Platform to provide a collaborative solution to the client, ensuring our iPaas is on the cutting edge of technology.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of ERP solutions, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and HANA. (Also beneficial would be knowledge and experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite);
- Experience and a good understanding of working with various API’s and web services – SOAP/REST.
- Direct hands on experience with eCommerce would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL/XML/XSLT knowledge
- Integration experience with Human Resources, CRM, Salesforce, Payroll, ERP solutions or other back office systems would be considered an asset.
- Understanding of client requirements, providing recommendations, offering solutions, as well as creating technical, and product documentation to ensure high end client satisfaction will be required
- Experience in managing day to day project tasks in an implementation role.
- Creating training documentation, acting as the subject matter expert, as well as training of end users will be essential in this role.
- Ability to accurately handle a high volume of tasks and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills combined with superior ability to work as a part of a team.
- The ability to analyze, evaluate and define client needs as well as to create and execute implementation test plans is essential.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vision33.com.