We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for directly supporting our senior sales team while ensuring customer success with all aspects of the Triware experience.
Major responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain a cheerful attitude while answering all inbound calls and addressing customer or sales team needs
- Answer customer email inquiries promptly to resolve any complaint or issue while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Support sales staff by completing and processing orders and keeping senior staff informed of any issues with delivery
- Ensure the sales team is on track to meet month-end goals and share innovative lead generating ideas
- Provide all necessary data to senior management upon request and coordinate meetings between departments
- Establish active communication and engagement with all other departments to help out where necessary
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales tracking documentation upon request
- Build trust, engage, and develop vendor and client relationships
- Competition of a related post-secondary education (College or University).
- Previous experience in a related sales or support position preferred.
- Previous experience in or knowledge of IT and the technology industry is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent telephone and virtual call/meeting skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Triware Offers an Attractive Benefits Package Including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentives
- Health and dental plan
- RRSP benefit plan
- Flexible working environment
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com, referencing position competition #: IS-10-2021
At Triware our mission is to partner with our clients so they can attain their goals through the creative use of technology. Each year our 40 staff and team members support hundreds of organizations across Newfoundland & Labrador with effective IT consulting services and solutions. Our employees are experts in technology, customer service, business strategy, and effective project delivery.
To apply for this job please visit triware.ca.