As a group of passionate technology developers, successful entrepreneurs and industry experts, ReportMate (RM) isn’t your typical start-up. We are scaling and growing quickly and are looking for individuals with a passion for constantly pushing the envelope and uncovering new markets/ partners. RM is an Intuitive Medical Case Analysis Software that uses Machine Learning and AI to help our customers find facts in medical data.
What do we offer?
As a group, we never take ourselves too seriously but believe we truly can make a big difference. We enjoy having fun, from axe throwing, full company strategic offsites, bi-annual boil ups and did we mention birthday celebrations? We want everyone to be empowered, regardless of your role, you have a seat at the table and we want to hear from you.
We want our employees to succeed. We’re flexible on work hours, we’re ok with remote, we’re also happy to get you an office – we realize that some people work better in the morning/night or sometimes you need a break and that’s ok.
We recognize the importance of an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workforce. Diversity and inclusion are one of our core values. To this end, we commit to prioritizing the hiring and promotion of people from traditionally marginalized groups and communities.
We offer competitive salary, stock options in a fast growing company, the option to take part in ad hoc bonus pop ups and did we mention our social activities?
Who are you?
ReportMate is looking for a trailblazer. This role is for someone who has grown sales tactics from the ground up, you love data, building processes and solving problems. The ideal candidate is someone who is interested in finding new markets, building the best marketing models to target those markets and is interested in being part of a high-powered team from the ground level. We are targeting new markets, learning about new challenges they face and ensuring we help our customers with the best products.
If you are looking for a change of pace, a chance to create processes, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Execute and develop a repeatable sales models built on data and customer insights.
- Find and source new industry contacts. Connect with inbound leads, conduct outbound lead generation and manage marketing-generated opportunities;
- Build processes to drive sales from initial contact through all stages of the sales pipeline;
- Prepare and present content to customers guiding them through the buying process;
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities;
- Develop sales projections and lead targets
- Build a team based on a proven scalable sales process
- Experience developing sales pipelines and processes from scratch
- Experience building and growing sales pipelines
- Knowledge of the insurance or legal industry – previous experience an asset
- Experience achieving sales quotas, with a strong internal desire to meet and exceed achievable targets
- Individuals with great attention to detail
- Experience building marketing campaigns to generate leads
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com