About this role:
As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the user acquisition team. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Plan and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintains our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and user touchpoints.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- +3 years experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
To apply for this job please visit getadorify.freshteam.com.