Website Bluedrop ISM
You will be working with our DevOps team to provide development and operational support for our Integrated Skills Management system.
● Use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to configure, deploy, and maintain our Kubernetes orchestrated infrastructure on AWS.
● Support implementation of cloud products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, backups, etc.
● Create tooling to support product development and release management (e.g. continuous integration pipelines, test automation, etc.)
● Work closely with product development to increase product quality and performance, decrease cycle time, and improve developer efficiency.
● Manage creation of sanitized test data for non-production environments.
● Mentor and provide support for team members.
● Off-hours support for critical incidents.
● Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy being part of a team.
● Experience working with a range of production applications in a distributed and highly available cloud services environment, preferably AWS.
● Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. CloudFormation, TerraForm, etc.)
● Experience with automation and configuration management tools to administer Linux-based systems (e.g. Ansible, Terraform) would be considered an asset.
● Experience with Containerization and Container Orchestration, preferably Docker and Kubernetes.
● Experience working with microservice infrastructures.
● Knowledge of managing and tuning PostgreSQL servers would be considered an asset.
● Deep understanding of server/network security concepts and implementations (familiarity with CSA Star or ISO-27001 standards would be considered an asset).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com