Want to have some fun? Want to work with only A-team players? Want to work on something that is just so amazingly cool that it could change the way we look at things?
If so, maybe there’s a place here for you. We’re looking for people who really care about what they do and the people they work with. We’ve assembled a team of experts and enthusiasts and we’re looking to expand.
The Business Development Manager(BDM) will drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with potential and existing customers. As part of the business
development team, you will work closely with sales and marketing to generate sales leads for our
holographic displays. Building long-term relationships with prospects is an important part of this role and key to identifying what they need in the display and providing a clear picture of how the display will meet and exceed those needs.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
● Together with the sales and marketing teams, developing a growth strategy through research,
design, and implementation of strategic account plans for financial gain and customer
● Creating product value by identifying and building relationships for new buying opportunities,
inclusive of booking calls and meetings, as well as traveling to trade shows/conferences to push
deals through the sales funnel.
● Partake in international and domestic marketing events for product awareness.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL…
● Creative and informative decision-making skills.
● Experience using tools such as Salesforce.com, Google Drive, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is
considered an asset.
● Communication and negotiation skills combined with an ability to build rapport
● A technical background would be considered an asset
● A bachelor’s degree in business, or equivalent, and experience in start-up technology sales
and/or business development is considered of value.
● Must be willing to travel and spend time on the road attending trade shows, conferences, and
● Ability to combine a savvy knowledge of sales with strategic marketing to target key customers.
Are you ready to explore an exciting career at Avalon Holographics? If so, please email us at
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com