Associate Customer Relationship Manager, ERP Solutions
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open Location – UK Region
Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 helps growing companies deliver on the promise of technology through enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions like SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, and Sage Intacct, automation, and integration. Vision33 has the people, processes, and technology to help businesses solve everyday challenges and seize new opportunities for growth and transformation. With Vision33-developed solutions such as iDocuments and Saltbox, Vision33 also helps businesses leverage the right transformative technology for their digital transformation journeys.
Due to our current growth and success, we are hiring an additional Associate Customer Relationship Manager in our UK business. In this role you will report directly to the Sales Director. The primary focus of the role will be to gain a thorough understanding of the customers’ needs and ensure they are getting the most benefit out of their system. The aim is to ensure customer satisfaction and identify future needs. If you are looking to gain experience in the area of ERP systems within the SMB space and you are looking for a rewarding role in an exciting growing business, this position is for you! Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location throughout the entire UK.
As an Associate Customer Relationship Manager, you will:
- Work alongside more senior Customer Relationship Manager’s to assist with managing customer accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with key stakeholders within our customers organisations.
- Ensure you have a solid account plan that delivers value and demonstrates a full understanding of the customer and their business.
- Ensure that our clients fully understand and are attracted to our proposed solutions.
- Manage ongoing client engagement, answering questions concerning the company’s solutions, as well as monitoring account progress and activity.
- Support Vision33’s sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives.
- Ensure customer retention targets are met.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in an account management role selling and maintaining business software solutions in the SMB market.
- Excellent consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills.
- The ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of business processes.
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and NetSuite is an asset.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others.
- An understanding of manufacturing and distribution sectors.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, pension, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate, and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.co.uk.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vision33.com.