Who Are We?
As a group of passionate technology developers, successful entrepreneurs and industry experts, ReportMate (RM) isn’t your typical start-up. We are scaling and growing quickly and are looking for individuals with a passion for developing advanced technology and constantly pushing the envelope.
RM is an Intuitive Medical iCase Analysis Product Company that uses Machine Learning, NLP and OCR to identify key pieces of information to help our customers review medical files. We help our users find the facts in medical data!
As a group, we never take ourselves too seriously but believe we truly can make a big difference. We enjoy having fun, from axe throwing, full company strategic offsites, bi-annual boil ups and did we mention birthday celebrations? We want everyone to be empowered, regardless of your role, you have a seat at the table and we want to hear from you.
We want our employees to succeed. We’re flexible on work hours, we’re ok with remote, we’re also happy to get you an office – we realize that some people work better in the morning/night or sometimes you need a break and that’s ok.
We recognize the importance of an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workforce. Diversity and inclusion are one of our core values. To this end, we commit to prioritizing the hiring and promotion of people from traditionally marginalized groups and communities.
Who are you?
ReportMate is looking for a unique individual with a core set of skills, big ideas, and the drive to implement them. The ideal candidate is someone who is innovative, can grasp complex problems, and is looking to be part of a high-powered team from the ground level. We are currently integrating a variety of existing technologies. As such, we need a highly skilled machine learning developer who is comfortable with cloud, developing production ready machine learning models and web development.
- Research, development, integration and implementation of AI model for a variety of technology transformation deliverables.
What do we offer?
First of all, we know that the individual we are looking for may have more than one opportunity. We offer competitive salary, a flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation, the opportunity to love your work and be challenged everyday. Want to work from home? No problem. Need to get away? We can accommodate that too.
This position comes with a stock option plan and the opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who are captains of the industry to help guide your growth and success.
If you are looking for a change of pace, a chance to create, love cake, axe throwing and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we would love to hear from you.
Here are our prerequisites:
- At least 2+ years’ experience designing and developing technology solutions and strategy
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 1+ year experience with Machine Learning Techniques (Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning)
- Experience with NLP techniques and library packages is a must.
- 1+ experience with Python programming language including libraries such as Pandas and Numpy is a must
- Ability to articulate complex analytic and technical problems
- Can work effectively without detailed instructions
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a team
Would be good to have experience in a few of the following areas
- Amazon Web Services
- React JS, JS, HTML, CSS3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org